The week in which your daughters will be participating in TOTAL ENGLISH CAMP, an activity which the English and Formation Departments have been preparing with enthusiasm.
We are contacting you to make some aspects clearer.
– As we told you, the students will be dealing with a curricular topic of science, The Water and Plants.
– The list of material they need is attached below.
– The students should bring their breakfast for the first day.
– We would like to remind you that students MUST NOT bring their mobile phone or other electronic devices that will not favour cohabitation with their classmates.
– We will keep you updated through the school website.
– If you need to speak with your daughters for important reasons, you may contact the following number 638 97 54 33, you may also phone Les Alzines during lesson hours or you may phone the camp house (972 49 70 60).
– Next week you will receive the schedule and activities for that week.
Finally, we would like to rmeind you that it is vital that all the students have their original health card, not a photocopy of it.
MATERIAL TO BRING:
▪ Clothes for every day and an extra change. These should be appropriate for the weather and place (comfortable, sporty, a tracksuit or similar)
▪ The school tracksuit (they will need one of the days)
▪ Sleeping bag
▪ Sheet-liner and pillow cover
▪ Jacket and warm clothes (see weather forecast)
▪ Underwear for every day
▪ Toilet bag with:
▪ Soap and shampoo
▪ Comb or hair brush
▪ Rain jacket
▪ Comfortable shoes (the pair they’ll be wearing and an extra pair)
▪ Water bottle
▪ Torch with batteries
▪ Sun screen (see weather forecast)
▪ Bag to keep dirty clothes
▪ Small bag
▪ Notebook, pencil case with crayons, felt-tip pens, scissors, glue…
▪ Mosquito repellent (if you consider it necessary)
▪ Students need to bring the original HEALTH CARD
▪ Everything should be duly marked with the students’ names